We provide a wide range of first aid and health and safety training courses we can also provide bespoke courses to suit your individual needs.
Please see the following list of the courses that we provide, which are charged per course rather than per delegate
- QA level 3 award in first aid at work (QCF) (2 units)
- QA level 2 award in emergency first aid at work (QCF) (1 unit)
- QA level 3 award in paediatric first aid (QCF) (2 units)
- QA level 2 award in cardio pulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillation (QCF) (1 unit)
- QA level 2 award in activity first aid (QCF) (2 units)
- First aid at work annual refresher (QAR) (1unit)
- Level 2 award in the safe use of an automated external defibrillator (QAR) (1 unit)
- QA level 2 award in health and safety in the work place (QCF) (1 unit)
- QA level 2 award in fire safety (QCF) (1 unit)
- QA level 1 award in safety awareness (QCF) (1 unit)
- QA level 2 award in safe moving and handling (QCF) (1 unit)
- QA level 2 award in food safety in catering (QCF) (1 unit)
- Evacuation chair awareness
- Med gas awareness
- Anaphylaxis first aid
Employers must ensure that all persons who use work equipment must have received adequate training for the purpose of health and safety. There is also a duty to ensure adequate training in relation to supervisory and management staff, people should be compliant for the work they undertake, training along with experience and skills develop such competences. The training standard required must ensure that the health and safety of employer, employees and or others is adequate.
Along with public indemnity insurance businesses also have a duty of care to their customers to ensure that they comply with HSE standards. Training courses such as the above will go some way to ensuring compliance. We provide a training and compliance diary for our clients to ensure that all training we provide stays up to date.